Question
Posted by: serendipity | 2008/05/25

why do they do this?

Why do born again christians feel the urge to push their beliefs onto others. being a non christian i find it insulting and rude and the next time someone tries to "bless me in the name of jesus" i will punch their lights out. Just because my skin is white does not mean i am a christian !

I don't know which religion you embrace, but I doubt that it endorses punching anyone's lights out. That said, I know that smug and holier than thou adherents of any faith can be very annoying, and inconsiderate of those of other faiths. Maybe you ran into some who believe in Serendipity, and thought they'd found someone eager to convert ?

2
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/05/27

Not all Christians are bible punchers!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: tracy | 2008/05/25

Not all born again christians are like that. As a born again Christian myself I feel the same way as you do. It is by your lifestyle and morals that people will recognise that u r different.
Not by "Bible punching"everybody you see.

Reply to tracy