Question
Posted by: 123... | 2008/05/24

Why do men do this?

Can anyone trully tell me what it means if a man does not tell you that he loves your for moths or if he does tell you it will be when youre having sex,why he wont kiss you in the morning or after work or just touch to let you realise at least you have a caring husband why he will only touch you when having sex.Why does he let you slave off doing house work I mean everrything from get ing kids ready fro school ,cleaning ,cooking,hand washing you name it and still expect you to clean after him and have sex I mean by then I am so tired the only thing I think about when jumping to bed is falling asleep because thats the only time I get to myself.please tell me why do you expect so much from your wives. by the way I also work and most of my salary is contributed towards the house.please reply honestly.

I don't know much about moth love.
Seriously, sounds like a man with little understanding of love, but prepared to mention it occasionally if that earns him sex

9
Posted by: zaza | 2008/05/27

Lady man do u know that woman work as well and then we have to come back home and do all what 123 is saying.when i get the food ready he is relaxing in front of the tv with a remote and watching the news and having a beer.i have to cook ,clean,do the dishes,make sure he has clean clothes for the ff day.dont u think that amongst all those he could have done one of them like the peeling of veggies or dishes for that matter but no he will just lie there.then i go to bed tired cause iv bn working since 6 n the mng till 9-10 at nite.he will expect me to perform miracles in bed as well.so pls guys use your brain for once we r also human.if it happens that he does help me i ask myself so many question cos its not what im used to.so suprise us for a change.123 i thought i was the only one suffering

Reply to zaza
Posted by: EL | 2008/05/26

Lady Man - Men working in the garden? Hahahaha, not in this lifetime! By the way, when I was a single mom I worked from 8 to 5, had to cook, do the washing, dishes, I worked in the garden on Saturdays and it was work work work all the time! So why don't you wake up, it's actually not that bad working in the garden you know!

Reply to EL
Posted by: //// | 2008/05/26

because you allow him! stand up for yourself and put your foot down, give him a choice my way or the highway! then he will be putty in your hands.

Reply to ////
Posted by: woman | 2008/05/26

if you are working then get a maid, i mean really think for yourself woman

Reply to woman
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/05/26

123...

People onlt get treated the way they aloow others to treat them!

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: Lady Man | 2008/05/26

Hi EL

And Woman should do the work of men for one week. Like working in the garden, reparing everthing woman ask for and everything else woman expect men to do and by this woman expect men to help in the house as well. Most woman are not willing to help on the outside of the house by they expect everything from men. Men also work during the day. So wake up this should come from both sides.

Reply to Lady Man
Posted by: EL | 2008/05/24

You can Frank, but it's not right! Men must take over a woman's life for just one week, they will die and maybe then they will understand, they are selfish bastards sometimes!! But there is some men that really help out in the house, it is not all men! Real men who you can look up to. But those lazy excuses of men must be given some of their own medicines!!

Reply to EL
Posted by: frank | 2008/05/24

because we can

Reply to frank
Posted by: ann | 2008/05/24

Most men are like that u r not alone. The one thing you have to do is take "Me time" no matter what. Delegate some chores to him too. I read on one of the forums where a women was tiried of doing everything and the rest of the family expecting her to do everyting, then for a week she went on strike, no cooking, no washing, no shopping, no ironing no cleaning. It was very difficult for her but she stuck it out..... that woke the rest of the family up and she has never had problems since.
Good for her, you should also be able to enjoy yourself.

Reply to ann