Question
Posted by: One way | 2004/10/21

Why do I see this??

What could be reasons for a negative self image. I don't see it, but I am told that I am unfair on myself, don't give myself a break, other people can do nothing wron, but if I do the same i beat myself up for days, thinking to myself that I am weak and the rest of it...

Hm, another of the books I'm reviewing right now is about dealing with low self-esteem and self-image, and a structured program for you to set it right, and by CBT, how to get out of that negative habit of beating yourself up. Look, with the need for job creation that exists, I hear there's a govt. plan to ban people from beating themselves up like this, so you'll need to huire someone to do it for you.