Question
Posted by: Leah | 2008/01/21

Why do huge pieces of livers drop during

whenever i get my monthly periods, i suffer terribly with stomach cramps and i end up throwing up etc, but this is just on the first day. i also get 2 or 3 liver like pieces that are +- 3cm in size that are left behind on my pad. please get back to me. is this normal or should i see a doctor. im not pregnant and havent given birth or anything.
thanks

It sounds failry normal. Try using Ponstan with your periods. This should help the pain and the amount of bleeding. Clots are just a sign of heavier than normal bleeding.