Question
Posted by: NIta | 2006/07/17

Why come here to torn others apart?

One question..

Why do people come here to torn others apart? One person tries to help the helpless by allowing them to mail her and gets bad response.

The other one is suffering from anorexia and gets a slap in the face!

Why dont we support each other?

It is NOTHING whatsoever to do with supporting each other, and everything to do with not advertising services which are dodgy from people who may not have any proper qualifications and could do more harm than good --- and in the alana case, someone who lied about her status at H24.
Cm's questions were smart, relevant and extremely helpful. Hoax postings are sadly common ; and while it is good that people want to help others, someone who is NOT properly qualified, can easily get out of their depth and make the situations even worse. And I don't trust liars. Alana has not been "torn apart" but has been asked some sensible questions, and has not come up with good answers to them

6
Posted by: A | 2006/07/17

Wow Nita! I'm also Anita, and everyone calls me Nita! Great!
Nice to finally see someone else with the same name as my name!!! Enjoy your day!

Reply to A
Posted by: Nita | 2006/07/17

Yeah, my name is Anita. I like Nita.

Im not going to argue nor agree with you all. But i am not allowed to judge or cast anyone with stones unless i dont know them for real. Thats all.

Thanx 4 the response.

Reply to Nita
Posted by: anon | 2006/07/17

Interesting to see CS's reponse to Alana's post......
Perhaps she is a fake after all.

Reply to anon
Posted by: A | 2006/07/17

Good one Nita! I totally agree with you on this one!

And its amazing to see someone with almost the same name as mine, is that your real name or a shortened version?

Reply to A
Posted by: anon | 2006/07/17

Think people are generally skeptical and distrusting. There have been a lot of "hoax" posters in the past, perhaps that is why.

Reply to anon
Posted by: CM | 2006/07/17

My questions to Alana was is out of concern for the people the wants to help. How ever good the intention - if you are not qualified to deal with psychological issues and challenges when helping someone you may do more harm than help

Reply to CM