Question
Posted by: Jodie | 2005/06/05

Why cant i take all of him.

I have been married one year and two months but i have a serious problem.My husbands penis is long and thick and when we have sex i can only take in three quaters of his penis.If he pushes it all the way in i feel pain and its like my bladder wants to explode.I have slept with 2 guys befor him and i never had this problem because they were not as long.My husband is very understanding and when we have sex he knows how far to go in but i want all ofhim inside me.I have tried lubes and other positions but still it is sore...Am i the only one having this problem or do other ladies expirience it as well.Please help.

The average vagina is only 4inches, so as much as you would like to "take him all" - where do you want to put him??

So you have to experiment as see what works better for both of you. Just remember a maariage isn't just based on penis length

2
Posted by: bigben | 2005/06/05

Its always going to be a problem Jodie. No matter what you do hes got a size 10 foot and youve got a size 6 shoe. all the stretching and positioning wont held it will never be confortable.why not just sit and look at it, im sure he does

Reply to bigben
Posted by: atlantic | 2005/06/05

I think positioning may help have you tried different positions and seen which one helps you take him deeper? Doggy style might be too uncomfy for you as thats the one which allows the penis in deepest. For you to sit on top is good as you can control how far down you sit on him. Spooning is another good position to try. Also try having sex with your legs closed as it limits him a bit. Try lying face down and him lying on top of you but your legs are closed. To limit his penetration push yr pelvis into the bed and squeeze butt cheeks together, to increase his penetration tip your bum up and open your legs a bit.

You must basically try every sexual position you can think of or have heard about , even some of those tantric positions. One of them surely will limit the penis' penetration and that one should be more comfy for you.

That said for both of u to fully enjoy sex it would be nice if you could train yrself to take all of him in. even if you only take half a centimentre more in every six months, eventually you will take all of him in. Also please go for a gynae check up - sometimes a woman has a minor growth in there which causes pain during intercourse. If you've had a growth for a while now that could explain the pain. Because really, sex is not supopsed to hurt, not con sisitently. I was once with a huge fella and though I was no virgin and he was not rough, I bled afterwards. he was that huge - his pants would threaten to rip when he got an erection. I bled the first and 2nd times I think, then my cookie just decided to accept the dimensions and things were ok from then, tho the sex could obviously never be rough. He once cheated on me but had to come back to me becoz the girl he tried to sleep with couldn't take him in!!! That was a laugh, back in my varsity days :)

anyway good luck, and remind yourself of all the MILLIONS of miserable women out there who have to contend with a hubby with a toothpick of a penis. I can assure you their plight is worse than yours.

Reply to atlantic