Question
Posted by: snitch | 2004/10/14

Why are woman so daft???

Hi, before I get hanged by the female feturnaty, read the story first, this is not about respect I just dont understand. My fiance is in some or other mode again, her mom phoned yesterday and told her that her sisters ex has now gotten n interdict agains the familie not to see the kido's and are suing everybody in site for support and the smaller sis in bloem has got problem as well her hubby has given there 1 year old boy a hiding of a live time short as it has been and acused her of cheating and forcing him into a marrage and it got real ugly!!!! It is as if she has put myself on armslength again after a lot of hard work to get close again after lots of problems we had in the last 13 years. According to books I have read suggests that she would have seaked emosional support and drawn closer just the opesite has happened, I just dont know what to do anymore and I do not even think she knows!!! I am paying the price for other peoples sins!!! Its just not fair!!!!!

Well, snitch, I see no hangers have arrived just yet. Sounds like awfully complex family dramas, but involving current relationships and ex's, men and women, and it doesn't sound as if any of them are being awfully sensible right now.