Question
Posted by: Helps sought please | 2004/12/01

Why are the questions deemed "boring" never answered by Sexogolist?

I refer to the mole like blotch in my pubes area AGAIN, and ask what it could be. Its dark and puffy like a raison, or small grape. I was wondering if it it a wort (could it be genital worts) I have not messed around, and this has been there for a few years now, it ugly, I am now just worried if it is malignant or something, please assist if you can Dr Elna. Thanks

Your question isn't boring, but typical of a person avoiding taking the responsibility to see a medical practitioner. I can't read between the lines to assess if you should worry or not. See a dermatologist ASAP

2
Posted by: HSP | 2004/12/02

Thanks very much for your response, Dr Elna, does it sound like a wart to you?

Reply to HSP
Posted by: 69 | 2004/12/01

You need to go for a check-up...they are the experts..they will know if it is something to worry about or not

Reply to 69