Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2004/10/12

Why am so excited?

I have broken up with my boyfriend a month ago. since i run an internet Cafe, there is this guy who works as a civil engineer, during lunch time he likes to come and browse. I can sense that there is a vibe between us and today we had a small chat where he even assisted me with business proposals, adn he asked me for a date, I don't want to be forward, am so inexperienced when it comes to relationships, i would like to know why am i so excited about this whole thing as i have just broken up wih someone i dearly loved.

please assist me

Enjoy, but avoid committing too easily on the rebound

4
Posted by: Maser | 2004/10/12

Couldn't agree with Danny-girl more! Go on girl, have some fun. Experience has taught me that you shouldn't waste time where you are not appretiated or you shouldn't waste time agonising over someone who is agonising over you or you shouldn't feel guilty when you start dating and really liking someone. Dating again shortly after a break up shouldn't make you feel guilty coz you you might think you didn't really love your ex. It's the first step to moving on and getting your life back- after all, it is what your ex wanted, right!

Just be careful and take things slow...

God luck, and have a yourself a great time!

Reply to Maser
Posted by: danny-girl | 2004/10/12

don't do to others..... you know the saying.

Go on the 1st date and c how u feel thereafter ?

Reply to danny-girl
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/12

I agree with Liz Taylor....well...kinda...

Just be careful not to use another man as a band-aid for your present hurt. If you can truly say that this is not the case, stop feeling guilty. Jy hoef nie vir ewig te rou oor elke verhouding wat nie werk nie.

Good luck and I hope everything works out well for you.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: danny-girl | 2004/10/12

Elizabeth Taylor said it best :

THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER ONE MAN........

IS TO GET UNDER ANOTHER

go on the date, have fun !

Reply to danny-girl