Question
Posted by: A-"nonnie" | 2008/06/05

Why am I like this

Why would I be my whole life long with men who treat me bad rather than being alone?

Many possible reasons, nonnie. Sadly, many of us get taught, in many ways, mischievous lessons --- such that we don't feel confident and comfortable on our own and with ourselves --- we don't recognize that we are good company, alone. We may learn not to think much of ourselves, to feel that we are incomplete, insufficient, unsatisfactory, unless completed by a partner ( and women especially get pressed with the message that a man is obligatory in their lives, and that they are not adequate alone). I'm not advocating a life spent alone, but that if you learn, with the aid of counselling, ( including the CBT format ) to like yourself and be comfortable and happy alone, you lose that sense of desperateness that attracts the wrong sort of men ( those seeking to exploit ), rather than leaving you free to find pleasant and good companions

2
Posted by: ---- | 2008/06/05

guys that treat woman like crap provide some sort of chalange in the relationship. dont you think that you migt be with him for that reason? i was with a guy for 4 years that treated me badly i learned that the only reason i was with him was because he wasnt easy to date and the challange was exciting strange as it might sound. kinder more available guys were boring and too predictable until i learned that i cried more then i was happy and that wasnt worth any chalange.

juts my opinion.

Reply to ----
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/05

i am also like that ,would rather stay with a jerk than being alone CS pls advice

Reply to anon