Posted by: Kat | 2008/10/20


Over the years so much has happened to me and I wonder why me LORD?? Last year I was wrongfully arrested by my ex' s girlfriend on a daily basis, knowing all the court staff she was able to get a warrant for me every day, I still don' t know what were the charges as I never set my eyse on this woman, she called and threatened me daily that she would kill me and tried.
I got through that.
Last weekr my son was arrested, he travels with a lift club, this car was hi jacked and my son shot, stuff was later found in the car that belonged to the company they work for, because my son was unable to help himself the friends blamed him.
His a young father and married.
There is no way one can get stuff out of his work unless sccurity lets you through and you have a car which he doesn' t.
But according to the invesigators who didn' t read my son his rights or ask if he has an attorney, had him locked up, no bail, pending an investigation which will take a week, in the mean time he has to be locked up.
They sent him to the worst jail out of spite, never has he been to court or jail in his life, he gets there he gets stripped, beaten and robbed on entering the jail.
His now a mental case. he cried like a baby when I saw him on Friday, it was so sad to see him in that condition, I am actually crying writing this story.
Can someting be done about this treatment in jail, why are they allowed to do this and get away with it?the wardens are of no help, in there it just cost money, money money.
Now I belive they make you kill to get a number as they say, my son has until tomorrow when the case is heard, but what happens to future sons that are wrongfully accused and placed in these places??is there a place that one can report these goverment workers that take it upon themselves to do as they please allowing this to happen.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Hello Kat,
Distressing story, which seems to point to corruption in the court system where you are. Shouldnt you be consulting a good local lawyer ? I thought the legal system HAD to proide him with a lawyer at no charge if he asked for it, and that they had to offer this to him on arest. Also, explore your nearest law school which should have a free law clinic which may be able to help.
I hope others may have ideas about where to report these things in hope of a helpful response. Maybe a newspaper. trades unions or political party might be interested and might be able to help ?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/20

Oh my word. I have goose bumps reading this. I have no words...just my prayers that go out to you and your son.

Unfortunately this is the sick world of the prisons. Once you' re in there, it' s a nightmare. So you just have to try everything in your power to not go to jail. Have you seen a lawyer? Ag but lawyers themselves - it' s all about money, money, money. They suck every last cent out of you. But right now you have no other choice...

Reply to ?

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.