Question
Posted by: pauli | 2008/05/31

why

Hello
Why does an Ex Girlfriend... who left me.. start contacting me out of the blue? She does have a boyfriend....

She smses me all the time and even says she is thinking about me? whats going on in her head? Is it because I never had sex with her? even though we both wanted to...

She admitted that I am her Fantasy??

Curiosity ? Nostalgia ? For sheer good manners, she should have explained when contacting you, why she was doing so. But SMS "all the time" is over the top, and somewhat unfaithful to her current bf. I don't think she's being considerate of you in scratching her itches in this way. Maybe she's going through a rough patch with her bf, and wants to make him jealous ?

1
Posted by: Pauli | 2008/06/01

Thanx CS. whats wierd is that I leave her alone... for long times.. sometime more than 3 weeks.. then she just sends an Sms.. "hi. How are you" .. so yeah,, maybe I am still the backdoor.. haha

Reply to Pauli