Question
Posted by: Liz | 2007/06/07

why

I've just had a baby and I just gained 2kg's from the pregnancy, i am thin and i find that after breastfeeding, my breasts have suddely shrunk and they literally look like dried prunes! My stomach is so wrinkled and my arse is now saggy - how do i cope with this! I am a size 32 and aren't i supposed to be firm and all!! i look good when i am wearing clothes but when i am naked i really look like an old lady! and I don't understand why i have so much stretch marks on my tummy and my thighs - please advice.

This isn't really an area where a shrink gets much experience, but Cyberdoc or Gynaedoc ought to be able to be very helpful.

6
Posted by: joey | 2007/06/07

Cellulite attacks even if you're thin. I tried all kinds of methods (at first as unenergetic as possible and usually pretty expensive) to get rid of it and you know what - the ONLY thing that works is working out - believe me, it works, only you have to make the time to do it and its hard work. Everything else will firm up and, although your boobs will probably never be the same except if you have an op, the gyming definitely makes them firmer. You'll start seeing results in about 3 weeks if you gym say 3 times a week. For the stretch marks try Bio Oil - I've heard that this does give good results if you use it as directed.

Reply to joey
Posted by: O please | 2007/06/07

Well you boobs are empty hence the pap sak look. Gained to kg's.... GOOD LORD thats extreme... duh.

Gym usually sorts out those arse issue's.

You shouldnt be imbarassed, only you should be seeing your body naked so soon after baby anyway ...

Anything else give me a shout : )

Reply to O please
Posted by: Liz | 2007/06/07

23

Reply to Liz
Posted by: Tabby | 2007/06/07

I've also got cellulite and I consider myself thin (size 32). Cellulite is not from pregnancy (I don't think anyway). Drink plenty of water & get lots of exercise. How old are you?

Reply to Tabby
Posted by: Liz | 2007/06/07

thank you tammy, I just don't understand how I can have cellulite when I am thin - i thought only fat people become like that , i dont mean to be rude! this is a nightmare and I wish i could affor some kind of surgery... lucky you

Reply to Liz
Posted by: Tabby | 2007/06/07

The joys of pregnancy =: - ). I've had two kids and for what it is worth I got most of my body parts back into shape by exercising - especially running. As for the boobs, well I always kidded myself into thinking I was a 34B, but after my second child they became "empty" as the plastic surgeon puts it. I went for a breast augmentation last week Thursday and they are now trule a FULL B cup and I am so happy with his work. In short, the boobs will never come right .... but as for the rest excercise should help. I have noticed however that no amount of sit ups will make my stomach as firm as it was before, but it doesn't wrinkle or hang.
I got some cream from the plastic surgeon which does wonders for any caesar scars and stretch marks. Only started using it last night but hopefully it works!

Reply to Tabby