Question
Posted by: chefrandy | 2007/04/19

why?

I have a question after reading your column which, i throughly enjoyed. I was wonder why you use powdered skim milk instead of cows skim-milk. Also upon your research did you find any difference between cows milk aposed to goat or other commonly used milking animails?

-Randy Kenndy
(AIFL,CUL-STUDENT)

Dear Randy
I must point out that I write 53 articles per year and at this moment, I cannot recall in which article I mentioned powdered skim milk. Please be more specific and post another question on this message board, stating the title of the article you read and in which context I or one of the other contributors, wrote about powdered skim milk. In general we only use goat's milk in South Africa for children with severe milk allergies, because goat's milk is not commercially available.