Question
Posted by: craZy | 2007/03/12

Why...

Hi Expert?

How am I doing? Thanks for asking, but I'm okish...

Thing is I don't handle rejection very well and with that I normally don't put myself out there to get rejected... but he took me for coffee... looked at me and says i'm the best thing that ever happened to him (keep in mind he is HIV+) and all of his friends agree and then says but there isn't that excitement when i walk into the room... what is he? St 7?

I have a very nice career (that people will kill for, btw they can pay more but it is actually nice having job and you can't wait to get to work)... We are getting very busy now so at least work will take my mind of everything... and since promotion time is around the corner I might as well just dig in!

Enjoy your day!

C

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi there CraZy and thanks for responding... It sounds as if he's sending you really confusing and conflicting messages. You're the best but not good enough? Ugh?? Maybe you're better off without him and I hope you'll resist any temptations to contact him. Make a clean break here.

Please keep posting and tell us how you're doing, OK?

1
Posted by: Deeve | 2007/03/12

Hey craZy,
Sometimes you don't always expect the curved ball when it comes your way. I've often heard people say that they "love someone" but they're not "In Love" with them. Also that the person doesn't blow their socks off everytime they're together. What are they looking for...? Guy Fawks X 365??? These people are contiually lookibg for "Mr Right". Hey, anyone that's been around the block a few times will know that:
A: When you find such a person, they probably won't be the slightest bit interested in you.
B: They may not have one peapod brain cell to their name.
C: The likelyhood that they're walking the same 'walk' as you, is almost nil.
D: There probably won't be the slightest bit of "Chemistry".
E: The person probably has no money, no ambition, no nothing!
....and so the list is endless.
We all know that you must be feeling pretty 'bum'ed' out right now. Just hang in fellow, time does heal all, and maybe you'll see that everything DOES happen for a reason. Take time right now to get to know yourself a little better, and even more so, give yourself time to mourn the scene, but not for too long. You need to get up, brush yourself off, and figure that there's life after..............! Best Wishes

Reply to Deeve