Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2007/03/08

Why?

Why have my posting with all of the comments been deleted and the one with no comments kept on? Damn I know I had a blond moment for posting twice but I wanted to go and read your answers..... ;-(

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Lisa, no posts have been deleted - certainly not by myself. I responded to your post earlier tonight and wasn't aware that you'd posted twice. I doubt that anyone else @ Health24 would delete posts from our forum - so what makes you so sure there was a deletion?

3
Posted by: Lisa | 2007/03/09

There were two entries under the same heading. I had 12 comments on the one and 0 on the other one.

I wanted to go back to what Nikki wrote and it was gone...

Ag any way it is fine.

Enjoy your day!

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Lonewolf | 2007/03/08

Just hope it was not a Freudian Slip...LOL

Reply to Lonewolf
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/08

Lisa,

I think there was a slip of the mouse or a mis-click of the mouse or both :(

eXpert will help out I think .....

xxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki