Question
Posted by: Billy | 2005/11/23

Why?

Hi guys! A question - i've been asking myself so many times and thought about this over and over -- but still no answer. My question is: why do guys like me prefer older guys? Nothing bad happened in my child wood etc. but why is it? Does that mean I haven't met someone my age that can do this to me? Not want to blow my own pipe but ... i'm not good looking, well build and of course the personality that goes with it .. *laughing* .. ok, serious, why is it?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Billy and thanks for posting here,

There's no explaining why some of us prefer tea and others prefer coffee, why some of us are drawn to youth and others are attracted to maturity. There's no real need to explain it either. If you're the same Billy who posted here a few weeks ago, I'm pleased to see you laughing again.

4
Posted by: Pete | 2005/11/25

The famous writer Oscar Wilde wrote extensively on the subject of love between a an older and younger man. In his opinion he believes the youth of the younger man and the wisdom of the olderman are a reciepe for a stable relationship, the older man understands the trials and tribulations and internal struggles of a younger man, his been there and has a deep sense of understanding .

Reply to Pete
Posted by: Billy | 2005/11/24

Dear Expert,
Yes, of course it's the same little Billy that runs around. Thanks! Yes, I'm trying but made a couple of changes in our relationship. I'm less affectionate and try to control myself more. I really love this guy but as a I can see it, it's all only coming from me. So, made a couple of chances and see where this is going. I feel I have so much love to give to him but if it's not appreciated, I must change. Have to say, it's hard but at least i'm not dead! Thanks again and i will still try to find out why? Billy

Reply to Billy
Posted by: Billy | 2005/11/23

Greek, thanks. I will do so but .... why is it that I feel in secure? Don't know for what but why? I'm an extreme affectionate person and wants to always .. i'm not lying .. always hugs, kisses .. etc. him - that i think drives him mad but that's me. I need to get something to keep me busy. It's like when you go home .. you keep on asking the same question - how will he be? Greek, i just try to understand it and wants to get over my in security. Any advice?

Reply to Billy
Posted by: Greek | 2005/11/23

Hi Billy,

As the saying goes, different strokes for different folks,

Dont question it too much and just enjoy it.

I like older guys as well, and have even tried dating guys 8 years younger than myself, my preference is still the same. Prefer them older than me :-)

Greek

Reply to Greek