Question
Posted by: chikzy | 2005/11/22

Why

On the wkend i had weekend stay in bed sex day. now my viginia feels as if it's dry wat could cause that becasue it's irritating , and wat causes a cist or groin wat ever u call it and how long till the symptoms show, and how fatel is it
thanx

I agree with Anon. I am not clear where the cyst is.

1
Posted by: anon | 2005/11/22

a cyst is not fatal!! a marathon sex day causes your vagina to be dry because you are abusing it alot with all that friction. The best thing to do is to put some kind of moisture on it daily like KJ jelly or something and not have sex for a couple of days until you feel better. Also you will know you have an infection from all that sex if you start hurting and burning whilst urinating (although that could also just be the open/scratched skin), or a discharge that is smelly or a funny colour.

Reply to anon