Question
Posted by: Rene | 2007/07/24

Wht cause lameness in right arm and hand

Please advise on what cause lameness in right arm and hand. I am a 34 year old female and lately experiencing extreme hot flushed and this lameness.

I do have low blood pressure, otherwise I am fine. Rarely gets sick.

Dear Rene

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Your lameness could be originating from your cervical vertebrae. I therefore, suggest that you consult a Orthropedic Surgeon to have x-rays of the cervical spine done. Consult a GP, regarding the hot flushes, as this can be a symptom of early menopause. He/she will have to do blood tests to confirm this diagnosis.

Kind regards

3
Posted by: Lizelle | 2015/11/17

Very low blood pressure with lamness and pyn in right sholder and arm right through to hands

Reply to Lizelle
Posted by: Tom | 2015/02/25

Experiencing lameness in right arm for 2 days. Age - 75. Neurologist diagnosed Benign Essential Tremor. Fingers/hands shake when holding something. Prescribed Topiramate 25mg - taken a.m and p.m, in October 2013. Other medication for B.E.T. not prescribed because of heart problem - blocked main artery - right side of heart. On instructions - ceased medication on 10 Feb. 2015, to test reaction. Also, experiencing dizziness - probably from Tinnitus - 24/7 for a few years now. Your advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Tom

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Leonard | 2014/02/18

Afternoon I want to ask if this Lameness what can it couse and is it dangerous to one,s health. regards Leonard

Reply to Leonard