Posted by: Seester. | 2007/05/18

Whole lot of things going on.

Hi docter. I have a strange problem. Whenever I wake up I have some pain or the other. This morning it was my back, the other morning the skin on my neck and upper arm was very sensitive to the touch. Sometimes I'll wake up with a very bad cough too, like today. My throat is sore as hell. Usually, as the day progress, it gets better. Maybe one day I'll wake up completely dead. Also have troubling nightmares where my 3 year old attacks me, shoots at me or whatever. And my bowels been on strike since about a week ago. And I smoke. Would love to kick that habit. Nose been runny since 2 weeks ago. Been feeling depressed too. Also itching pain in right upper leg, just above the knee. One large spot. Also feeling rather high during the day. Like I smoked something. As far as I know, that's about it.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Seester
I think you are living under a lot of stress at the moment and it is showing in the low immunity, the nightmares, the constipation and the chronic pains you are getting. 3 year olds are sometimes agressive, boisterous and loud ( it is just that stage) and this may be worrying you more than you would admit to your conscious mind! I think you need a good medical checkup by your GP, probably management for a chronic post nasal drip, Vit B injection ( Neurobion) and take something like fybogel orange twice a day for the striking bowel! Taking something like Tryptanol at night will probably help for the depression, the sleeping and the skin sensitivity. Wait awhile with the stopping smoking - I don't think you need THAT stress right now. Just try to limit yourself to a lower number of sigarettes per day for the time being. Let me know how it goes? Hang in there with the 3 year old, they actually become real sweety pies in a year or so!

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: K | 2007/05/19

Maybe you should see a good internal specialist and let them help you sort out your abundance of problems.

Reply to K
Posted by: Seester | 2007/05/18

I wrote to you before about my shaking prob? I just remembered my bio mom also has bad shakes. Dunno what from tho.

Reply to Seester

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.