Question
Posted by: KGs | 2004/11/24

Who won survivor ?

I missed the last episode of survivor who won last nite ?

Yup, Amber and Rob got engaged, then she won, 4 votes to 3, but presumably they'll share the million. Rupert the Yeti won another million, by a popular vote. I don't think they give mony prizes for simply getting into the final Four.

4
Posted by: KGs | 2004/11/24

Thanks guys, including my favourite Cs off course.

Thank you.

Reply to KGs
Posted by: nna | 2004/11/24

Amber, but i really dont like the idea of Amber being engaged to Rob, he is too clever, i know they are gonna share a million but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not with Rob, after doing this to other members no
but it was interesting. im looking forward for another Survivor.

Reply to nna
Posted by: me | 2004/11/24

Amber and Rupert both won USD1 million. Though Rupert actually took home more cash than Amber, didn't he? Didn't he get some money for being in the final 4?

Reply to me
Posted by: Nita | 2004/11/24

Amber! Well they both did really...
Rob & Amber got engaged in the last reunion thing where they announce the winner.

Reply to Nita