Posted by: KAY | 2006/11/02

Who Should I see

Hi, I'm 35yrs old. Haven't been feeling too well for the past 2 months, not sure what's wrong. Have been getting chest pains and my left arm and jaw hurts. My back has been very sore, had x-rays done, everything is clear except inflammation and they mention straightening of the lordosis and minimal spondolytic changes. Have been taking anti inflammatorys for abt a week now without any relief.

My problems doesn't end there, my legs especially the left throbs and my left jaw aches. The left side of my face feels funny, have constant pain in my left temporal lobe. For the past few days my teeth on the left side of my mouth feels funny, don't know how to explain it. Walked for a little while yesterday, my legs felt weak.

What could possibly be wrong with me. I can't handle this pain anymore. Who do I see.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Kay
I think you should see a physician to see if he can identify any rheumatic disorder, long term viral infection or fibromyalgia, or metabolic problem. He can refer you to a specialist rheumatologist or neurologist or other if needed.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.