Question
Posted by: KAY | 2006/11/02

Who Should I see

Hi, I'm 35yrs old. Haven't been feeling too well for the past 2 months, not sure what's wrong. Have been getting chest pains and my left arm and jaw hurts. My back has been very sore, had x-rays done, everything is clear except inflammation and they mention straightening of the lordosis and minimal spondolytic changes. Have been taking anti inflammatorys for abt a week now without any relief.

My problems doesn't end there, my legs especially the left throbs and my left jaw aches. The left side of my face feels funny, have constant pain in my left temporal lobe. For the past few days my teeth on the left side of my mouth feels funny, don't know how to explain it. Walked for a little while yesterday, my legs felt weak.

What could possibly be wrong with me. I can't handle this pain anymore. Who do I see.

Dear Kay
I think you should see a physician to see if he can identify any rheumatic disorder, long term viral infection or fibromyalgia, or metabolic problem. He can refer you to a specialist rheumatologist or neurologist or other if needed.