Question
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/12

Who provides a shoulder for CS?

We're all human, we all have times when w need to lean on someone other than ourselves.

So, CS being human, ought also to have the opportunity to lean on someone other than always having other lean on him?

Where is your leaning shoulder, CS?

A kindly and perceptive question ! And es, this year proved to be that, far from invincible, I am most defnitely Vincible ! Thanks for the kind comments !

6
Posted by: Wit Zombie | 2005/12/12

RS kan hier sy koppie op my skouer kom sit. Dan kan ek vir hom sing en kitaar speel...

Reply to Wit Zombie
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/12

But he is not invincible, not God, and therefore is still susceptible to emotions and feelings of humanity.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: NLM | 2005/12/12

Dont forget, CS is a matured grown-up adult, well educated to handle problems and therefore he has this position on this forum to help others.
He did not drop from heaven to be here, but has been selected because of his ability, education , experience and most of all, his great attitude.

Reply to NLM
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/12

Good one Rusty, every little bit does help, to know people think of you not just use you.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/12

Frusty, I say bugger them. Keep doing what you did. Who do they think they are anyway? I'm sure many of us (me included) enjoyed to read what CS had to say, more so than those that did'nt.

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/12

That is exactly why I used to say good morning and good bye to CS. Small little chats where we used to just say a few things that had nothing to do with any of the normal problems that he faces every day. But, alas, certain people took exception to it, so now I have stopped. It is a pity, because I really used to enjoy reading what he had to say, no matter what it was.

Reply to Frusty