Question
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/14

Who is on medication?

How many people on this forum are NOT on medication?

Or if you prefer, who IS on medication, meaning stuff like anti-depressants etc?

Anti-arthritic meds count ?

19
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/15

Hmmm - yeah, say 1 or 2 glasses of red wine, daily...?

Reply to ASP
Posted by: whattodo | 2005/12/15

Can alcohol be considered medication?

Reply to whattodo
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/15

I think the valium generic is Lexatan. Good stuff, takes the edge off anxiety....

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/15

I'm on BioPlus! But only when I need that extra kick!

Tried Zoloft once as an experiment when I broke up with my ex, got it from a friend, and it turned me into a zombie after the 3rd tab, so never did it again. Down the toilet they went.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/15

Is it called Pax CP? I loved those puppies, but I had a one week course, and that was it.

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: CP | 2005/12/15

Cipralex & sometimes a valium-generic when i cant handle things.

Reply to CP
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/15

Jakes, your sense of humor is just the best!!..he he he

lamictin(sp?)

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/15

Was on anti deps +- 2 mths ago.

Stopped - not on anything since

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/12/15

I am on nothing, but then again, i am quite happy with my new life of freedom!!!

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/15

Noting, never been, and hoping I never will.

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Trevor | 2005/12/14

Was on Zoloft. Bought and read the book The Mood Cure by Julia Ross, and now take only amino acids (eg 5HTP, Gaba) and am 100%!

Reply to Trevor
Posted by: Bee | 2005/12/14

Yes, Zoloft

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Sandy | 2005/12/14

I am not on medication, do not need any and do not like taking it either

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/14

If u take the age insinuations into account and according to some peoples perceptions i should by now be on Viagra. .... but i am not... ha ha

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: TINA | 2005/12/14

I am on ciprimal anti depress, my son is on ritalin, convulex and rispidal. and i use sleeping tablets to go to sleep. go figure.....

Reply to TINA
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/14

i sometimes use convulex, xefo and aterax

Reply to shooter
Posted by: f/x | 2005/12/14

for my head inside i am not on anything, but i have been on everything - some worked some didn't. for me it works best without meds but i think everyone is different and reacts differemtly to things which is why i find it quite bizarre how you find people like gastro interologists (sp?0 or gp's dispensing anti depressants, tranqs, sleeping tabs etc. i am a firm believer that if you are on drugs you need to monitor yourself as you may recat differemtly to others on it and you the only one who can tell thye psych who's writing up scripts what it is doing to you or not.
so tio answer the ques
am not on meds but understand why in some cases they are huge help (seroquel for one was a great help at one stage of my life)

Reply to f/x
Posted by: Banana | 2005/12/14

I am not on anything, then again I am not depressed so dont really need stuff like that. I am on various other medications though as I have SLE (what is considered a chronic disease) go figure

Reply to Banana
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

I am not on anything. They put me on a high dose of Prozac many years ago and I took myself off. Can't stand taking tablets. Didn't even have painkillers in hospital with all three my ops. That doesn't mean that I don't believe they are necessary in certain circumstances.

Reply to Frusty