Question
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/11

who is ... Jaded

ey Doc Ead,

Hope u had a fab weekend with ur cat.... mine is fine and dandy, thanx 4 asking, she's into cuddlin and likes to demand and scream for warm milk and meat and everything I put in ma mouth... she wanted to watch me havin sex on the weekend and was furious wen i put her in the bathroom.

things r cool, been studyin some, got ma last exam this thursday and then its hard core 4 end of years... tis fun bein educated, thing is em work fookers don know that wen uz employees know wots wot en ey know wots wrong in la la land an tend to leave...

have decided that breast implant payment is a no go from ma side, ers no way in hell iz pay for that, rather upgrade ma super car to insaine monster status wif forged internals and added boost... its so funny leavin lambos behind, the guys get so upset and curse and one even wanted to beat me up this weekend... so wud rather spend 40k on ma car than 30k on ma womins breasts... selfish... i dont think so, thats the kinda shyte a man does for his wife not a gf that comes and goes ....

ma gf wants to move er clothes into ma spot again, thing is last night iz wen round to the x and had a really nice time, the kiss goodbye sent a warm fuzzy feeling straight to ma co ck and iz jus confused at the moment... u mentioned a change in life 4 meez... i don know what the change eez but am working out harder and harder to maintain ma physical appeal... tis hard to let go of some things...

Cheers
Dude

Cats are curious --- one wonders whether they're not all getting more loving and cuddly mainly because of the cold weather ? And of course their curiousity is legendary --- so they really want to know what you're eating even if they don't actually eat any if you offer it to them. And as a sexual voyeur, well, that can be oddly disconcerting. You can't help wondering what the cat is thinking !
Hope the exams go well. So long as employers don't actually intefere with your progress, that's about the most one can usually hope for.
Sounds reasonable to decide to upgrade neither your gf nor your car with spare parts. I suppose the car has a higher re-sale value than used implants ? Overall, it does sound as though settling down and more maure ways are starting to seem more attractive than you previously thought they might be