Question
Posted by: dee | 2003/12/02

who else has contant urination in early preg?

I am contantly running to th bathroom and its only 6.5 weeks, even if i drink less, but i am also always thirsty.

The pressure of the growing uterus on the bladder causes frequent urination. It often gets better after about 14 weeks and then recurs towards the end of the pregnancy. As long as there is no burning with urination, there is no need to worry.

3
Posted by: Kippie | 2003/12/03

Hi Dee
That is one of the 'wonderful' experiences of pregnancy, and trust me, that will stay with you for the next 9 months!
Do not drink less, as your baby needs all liquid it can gets and it stops you from dehydrating.
Enjoy!!!!!!! hie hie hie - I will be 13 weeks tomorrow and still running!

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: also | 2003/12/03

I am twenty weeks along and I take about 10 trips to the loo a day if not more. It used to be really bad at night but now it is only bad during the day.

Reply to also
Posted by: lucy | 2003/12/02

Yes, I had the same experience from about 4 weeks.

Reply to lucy