Posted by: cecile | 2008/09/27

whiteheads on forehead

PLEASE let me know what WORKS for whiteheads on a teenanger' s skin. I heard about Eryderm - any information on this?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Please post your question to our CyberDoc here at Health24 for questions of a medical nature. You may also think about contacting your family doctor for advice.

Posted by: kjsd | 2008/10/19

get tthis oxy stuff- called zit blitzer its like R30 or so.. but its brilliant.. its supposed to have visible improvements within 4 hours

Reply to kjsd
Posted by: Kman | 2008/09/29

Hi Cecile,

The best person to talk to about treating all forms of acne is your GP or a skin specialist. The reason I say this is that there are many treatments out there and not all of them are suitable for certain people, as I am sure you know people' s bodies react differently to different products. Once you are being treated you must be patient as treatment can take 4-6 weeks to start showing significant results.

Best of Luck :-)

Reply to Kman