Question
Posted by: concerned | 2005/07/07

white "pimples"

something that has just been for what i can remember just always being there, it might be alot worse than what i thought... on the inside of my vaginal lips, soft, pink skin, i have these small white marks/spots/ all around & even in the hair region, they dont hurt, but are like pimples/white heads (bigger than facial black heads) because when i squeaze them white stuff comes out(most of these i cannot squeaze though). the mark/spot/pimple doesnt dissapear, just stays there and i can down the line just squeaze it again. they arent big, raised & hard, but are these warts? is this the long term symptoms of std?
is it treatable?

If they have always been there, they are probably normal. They sound like sebaceous glands. See your doctor if you are concerned.

3
Posted by: concerned | 2005/07/18

thks so much for your responses! makes me feel better, but still know that the best way to clear my head is to have it checked out.
thanks alot guys!

Reply to concerned
Posted by: teetee | 2005/07/08

no need to worry about those i strted noticing that i the same situation as your way back before i was even sexually active and i still have them now. did all the test an they were all clear. no need to stress

Reply to teetee
Posted by: Bobz | 2005/07/07

Hi concerned,

I wouldnt worry abt those.. they're the same as the ducts around your nose, that also sometimes have that white substance, its called sebum and is perfectly natural.

as explained to me by my gynae.

:)

Reply to Bobz