Question
Posted by: Beth | 2003/03/26

White patches

My son is 6 years old. I noticed he has some white patches on his cheeks. Is he lacking some vitamens. He eats veruy healthy.

He also has some pimples on his upper arms.

My apologies. This reply was posted yesterday, but somehow it got lost in cyberspace. Here it is again. CD.

3/26/2003 10:55:00 AM
SubjectWhite patchesQuestionMy son is 6 years old. I noticed he has some white patches on his cheeks. Is he lacking some vitamens. He eats veruy healthy.He also has some pimples on his upper arms.Posted byBeth

Beth, it’s difficult to say without examining him, but it might be due to an iron deficiency. The best would be to take him to the doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.