Question
Posted by: Theresa | 2004/11/08

"white heads" on cheeks - 7 year old

My 7 year old daughter has had little "white heads" on her cheeks since she was a baby. I have never managed to get rid of them. She was diagnosed as being lactose intollerant as a baby and was put on soya milk - she does seem to have outgrown the lactose intollerance. Is it possible that this is an allergy or could it still be related to the lactose intollerance?

Theresa, it could be due to contact dermatitis – sensitivity of the skin against something. The best would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out because id she was going to outgrow it she would have done so by now. Good luck.