Question
Posted by: Pam | 2005/11/24

White Guy

Why can't I find the questions I asked and responde from you on the system did they take it out because of what i'm saying.

EMc

4
Posted by: NautyG | 2005/11/24

Oh dearie me, she's still on about it - I wasn't BEING bitchy, I was BORN bitchy darling.

Reply to NautyG
Posted by: PG | 2005/11/24

Sorry Pam, you missed a lot. There were quite a few postings from people (particularly me!) complaining about censorship and the fact that now all of a sudden nomore than seven postings on any topic are allowed. Unfortunately they get erased as soon as they appear. It is the old problem of people who cannot tolerate any views which do not agree exactly with what THEY believe to be right or acceptable.

Reply to PG
Posted by: Ray | 2005/11/24

Pam..good luck..go for it girl!

Ray (white m!)

Reply to Ray
Posted by: Nevermind | 2005/11/24

No it wasn't u, it was naughtyg who was being bitchy

Reply to Nevermind