Question
Posted by: Crystal | 2004/10/16

White Discharge from brest

I have noticed a milky discharge from my nipples if I squeeze them. This is rather concerning and it has only happened recently. About 5 months ago, i was on a birth control pill which caused a lot of side effects and I had subsequently stopped taking it.

Do you perhaps know if this could still be an after effect or if it is any known health condition? Should I seek further attention from a gynae.

I am 23 years old. Also, I am certain that I'm NOT pregnant.

Thank You

It is probably not related to a pill. Suggest see a gynae for testing

1
Posted by: Vrienelik | 2004/10/17

Hi there I was about 38 to 39 years old when that happend to me as well. Went to a Gynae he told me that it was all hormonal and that I must not worry!! Eventualy it went away. I think this happens when you ovulate.

Reply to Vrienelik