Question
Posted by: Stressed | 2007/03/19

White Discharge

Hi, every now and again i get this whitish gellish discharge. What would that be and should i be worried ?

This is probably an ovulation discharge. Watch and see if it occurs at about 2 weeks after the start of your period.

Worried, please post your question separately.

4
Posted by: worried | 2007/03/19

I also get this white discharge but it has a bad odour I was using Cloritmazole Cream and Canex V but it didn't seem to help. I really appreciate some advice on this.

Reply to worried
Posted by: worried | 2007/03/19

I also get this white discharge but it has a bad odour I

Reply to worried
Posted by: Pgames | 2007/03/19

Please don't be worried. That white discharge is your body telling you that you are ovulating.

Reply to Pgames
Posted by: Sharls | 2007/03/19

I Dont think you should stress, i get it aswell and this is normally my ovulation week.

Reply to Sharls