Question
Posted by: concerned | 2004/12/07

Whiplash Symptoms

HI

After being involved in a car accident +- 4 weeks ago, the doc diagnosed me with whiplash. a week after the accident i returned as i had "pins and needles" in my hands, she sent me home again, i went to physio and everything seemed to be fine, last thursday i started to experience headaches and the pins and needles returned.. is this part of the whiplash..?

Concerned, this is exactly what whiplash is all about. The best would be to let your doctor know that it has returned so that she can make a note of it and prescribe more treatment. Good luck.