Question
Posted by: kurly | 2005/11/20

while doggie style i qweef

its me again...
this is a..... embarrissing question but i need to know. when me and my boyfreind go doggie style.. (not through my butt) my vagina farts or qweefs ( i dont kno how to spell that sorry)
maybe because its too wet or the position were in??? but it does feel alot better doggie style!! :-)
and to everyone else please no comments unless your trying to help me out dont give me a comment if your going to judge me... thank you!

Wind trapped in the vagina can be released noisily. This is more common in the doggy position.

1
Posted by: Pegs | 2005/11/21

Don't worry, same happens to me.

Reply to Pegs