Question
Posted by: Lumka | 2005/07/29

while 3weeks pregnant

can i jog/go to the gym while im 3weeks preggie? Im getting married in Dec atleast i want to keep my body not fat. What are the other important things/processures that i must take notice of.
your response will be highly appreciated.

I hope that the other respondents have clarified things for you.

3
Posted by: Beth | 2005/07/30

Yes, Jean mentioned, discuss this with your doctor. It's especially vital that your heart rate do not exceed 140 bpm (or 60% of your max HR), in the 1st trimester. This is the time that Baby's organs develops. And do not exercise for longer than 40 minutes at a time.

Reply to Beth
Posted by: Jean | 2005/07/29

There should not be a problem, as long as you don't exercise too long or too hard. Try to keep yourself cool - don't overheat and try to keep your heart rate down. ANY excercise should also be discussed with your Dr before you start.

Reply to Jean
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/29

as far as in know, it is perfectly safe for you to keep on exercising. you just have to be careful. but there are some gym bunnies on the site that will be able to give you a lot more info than what i can provide!

Reply to Moi