Question
Posted by: Confused | 2006/10/25

Which way am I?

Hi, is it possible to be bi sexual, ppl tell me its one way or another. I am attracted to both men and woman but feel its easier for me to talk to woman and flirt with them as I am one, however I never push too hard as u never know whem they mite get offended. Men I am a bit unsure around and feel like Im either acting to feminine (girlie) or 2much like 1 of their buddies. I have been in 2 serious relationships with men and 1 with a woman. I can never make up my mind. Woman that r not hardcore lesbian and butch r hard 2 come by and my lack of self confidence around men doesn't help, I am starting to feel lonely.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Confused and thanks for this post.

It is very possible to be bisexual - don't let people try to force you to be either gay or straight - but be aware that it is possible for people to consider themselves bisexual if they haven't resolved their real sexual identity yet, or are feeling confused :) It does sound as if you're more comfortable with women but you don't tell us whether you're more sexually and emotionally attracted to women or to men.

The one thing that stands out about your post is the sense that you're seldom simply being yourself - you're either 'acting' or flirting? That could be due to a low-esteem or the fact that you seldom feel in control - that you try to please others by being who you think they want you to be in order to gain their acceptance.

5
Posted by: Kelly | 2006/10/29

Go to lush parties they are an all female lesbian party, they are on every second saturday and there are lots of feminie ladies there. Check out their website, their are some pictures there and you can get an idea of what women go there.
wwwdotlushcapetowndotcodotza

And I'm bi sexual too...you don't have too choose...really..you don't

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Other Confused | 2006/10/27

Please namebuddy, do not think sexsual orientation is just about sex. It is love. If you can see yourself loving, It doesn't matter what your orientation is.
;-)

Reply to Other Confused
Posted by: Looking | 2006/10/25

Any suggestions as where to find this type of gay woman?

Reply to Looking
Posted by: Spokie | 2006/10/25

Hey,

Sounds like you might be bisexual. Which one makes you feel more comfortable, men or women? And if you had a man and a woman right next to eachother, which one would you sleep with? (Very general I know, but it helps to determine)

Most of the gay women I know are also a bit butch, but I'm sure somewhere out there there is someone that will get your attention.. (",)

Good Luck!!

Reply to Spokie
Posted by: Peeking | 2006/10/25

I know how you feel....................

Reply to Peeking