Posted by: DD | 2004/09/27

Which Specialist - tried all

Hi- I have been to Chiropracter regularly, physio and even had xrays for this problems - who to next. On and off for years had problems with ONE side of my body, started with tendon (in buttocks) went to physio but thereafter it's been week right knee, very tender muscles next to spine on right side, chiropractor says hip is out, then it's waking up with headache and muscles spasms down righthand side of neck. Doc sent me for neck and pelvic xrays - nothing sinister. I'm tired of pain. I do exercise but then have to stop every now and then when this trouble starts again. I need to get to the route - is is a pinched never because of sleeping on a pillow too high or what ??? Who do I turn to next.
Pain and discomfort making me really miserable. I'm a woman in 50's but still want to be active for A LONG TIME.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

DD - where are you? Email me directly and I will see if I can recommend someone in your area.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.