Question
Posted by: DD | 2004/09/27

Which Specialist - tried all

Hi- I have been to Chiropracter regularly, physio and even had xrays for this problems - who to next. On and off for years had problems with ONE side of my body, started with tendon (in buttocks) went to physio but thereafter it's been week right knee, very tender muscles next to spine on right side, chiropractor says hip is out, then it's waking up with headache and muscles spasms down righthand side of neck. Doc sent me for neck and pelvic xrays - nothing sinister. I'm tired of pain. I do exercise but then have to stop every now and then when this trouble starts again. I need to get to the route - is is a pinched never because of sleeping on a pillow too high or what ??? Who do I turn to next.
Pain and discomfort making me really miserable. I'm a woman in 50's but still want to be active for A LONG TIME.

Expert ImageArchive

DD - where are you? Email me directly and I will see if I can recommend someone in your area.