Question
Posted by: Hails | 2002/12/06

Which scale?

Dear Dietdoc
Can you please recommend an accurate scale I can use? The electronic ones are very expensive, and I'm not sure about the accuracy of the others. Thank you!

Dear Hails
The only scales I know that are very accurate are the ones sold by medical equipment companies and they are expensive. I reckon you should be able to buy a perfectly adequate scale from Dions or some pharmacies. I hope you are not going to try and weigh yourself every day and get depressed if you gain 200g? Remember that it is better to only weigh yourself ONCE a week at more or less the same time and that body weight can fluctuate by up to 3kg a day depending on a variety of factors.
Take care