Question
Posted by: Sweetness | 2003/12/04

WHICH PROGRAMME IS THE BEST TO LOSE WEIGHT?

Hi Doc. The thing is i want to lose a couple of kilos that i seem to have gained for the last two years, and i need your help as a health specialist regarding the way i should go about losing the weight. I was thinking of buying something called a '' peel-away-a-pound system ''. You put a patch on your arm for three days, after three days you replace it and they give you patches to last you for about a month. They say a patch contains fucusvesiculosis and Garciniacambogia, they also give you a shake called ''drink and shrink'' for snacks or meal replacement and sort of an eating plan(or what kind of foods you should eat ) , but you could still eat foods with calories, all you have to do is reduce the amount of the foods you eat. And i was thinking maybe i should buy it and after a month then buy ''TAEBO'' for my regular exercising. So i need you to tell me if the ingredients the ''peel-away-a-pound '' system contain are good for my metabolism or not, and give me advise on whether i should buy only ''TAEBO'' and lose the kilos using it or should i use the both of them. The reason for my wanting to use the both of them is that, i thought the 'peel-away-a pound'' system will help me to reduce a couple of kilos so that i would not suffer or have any difficulties when exercising with ''TAEBO''.Please help me.

Dear Sweetness
The garcinia compound in this product may or may not assist with weight loss - the jury is still out on this one. The fucus may act as a laxative or diuretic, so be careful. I can't imagine why you need to use patches and shakes to lose just a few kg. If you cut down on fat intake and do your exercise you will lose weight without having any side-effects. You will be more prone to suffer with lack of energy, etc, on your proposed regimen when you do taebo, than if you just cut down on fat while eating a balanced diet with sufficient carbs as fuel. Try using a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for a copy) to achieve weight loss.
Take care

1
Posted by: anya | 2003/12/06

Sureslim. I've lost 17 kg in 3 months. Contact me at anyanews@worldonline.co.za for more info!

Reply to anya