Question
Posted by: Letz | 2004/11/13

Which pills or medicine can i use

I am not gaining weight ever since i use the concentraptive pills like normally i used injenction instead bbut some of my neighbours died and when they investigated the non professional nurses gave them wrong injection so i chose to take pills but now i don't wear my size 38 i am in 32 what causes that coz is not my weight i eat normally.

Another thing my cousins daughter is snoring over the night as elderly and wghat i see now is the alkalinity or what do you call but as she snoring there is that foam of water bubbles ey i never see that so our nearest doctor gave us some medicine but on Thursday again started that we don't want to him i believe by asking for an assistance at the pharmacy as my baby almost helped at chemist if you can give us some tips or which med or pills to buy we will be glad.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Letz,

If you are experiencing such a dramatic weight loss a doctor would be the person to speak to. As for the other question I do not know what it is that you are asking....