Question
Posted by: Sara | 2007/02/21

Which Pill

I have heard about so many different contraception pills, but am not sure which is the safest. Triphsal,Femodene, Mirelle, diane etc.
Which is the safest or are they all the same 96,97,98% etc?

They are all equally effective - about 99%.

2
Posted by: Sunshine | 2007/02/21

I was on Triphasil for 3. 1/2 years. it is a very safe pill but had major side effects with me. i picked up 25kg's in the time i was on it but i was scared of falling preggies again so i continued. the only time i changes was when my dr told me that the tablet was weakening my heart and resistance so i didnt have a choice. i changed to melodene now and havent picked up so much. i think i have been on it for a year now.

Reply to Sunshine
Posted by: star | 2007/02/21

I struggle with pigmentation in my face and my dr prescribed Minulette because some can cause pigmentation that Minulette is not.

Reply to star