Question
Posted by: Fungus | 2003/03/27

Which medicine to use for Trichophyton rubrum

Can you please tell me more about Trichophyton rubrum. I know it is a fungus. My husband do have a very bad infection. What medcine can be use, any preventions, will medcine clear the fungus completely?

Fungus, it’s a superficial fungal infection of the skin and is treated by anti-fungal medicine – first creams/ointments and if that doesn’t work, pills/capsules. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.