Question
Posted by: Dido | 2005/12/01

WHICH MEDICAL SCHEME IS THE BEST IN DR'S OPINION??????

I moved to CT recently and now earn a terrible salary. I have always had good medical schemes in the past. I now find I cannot really afford one.

Yes there are "cheaper" schemes out there, but which one, from a Doctors point of view, can be recommended the most? Which one is the most hassle free when it comes to claiming? Which one covers basic dental, doctors visits, prescribed medication and hospital admittance for less than R650 per month?

Dear Dido,
I don't think I can emphatically suggest one BUT
Ensure that you are covered for hospital costs
Use a medical aid that is well known and that lots of people use - ask your colleagues, friends and family who they use
Ask one or two to give you quotations and information on what they can offer
Ask your HR manager to refer you to a medical aid "broker" which will be able to tell you more about the different Medical aids

1
Posted by: bbbb | 2005/12/02

check with your doctor who pays the best when there is claims

Reply to bbbb