Question
Posted by: JJ | 2007/03/18

Which lube to buy

hi guys, me and my bf just started going anal and it does get dry down there. We got some free lube from a steambath in CT (called Assegai) and it was great! We only got 1 sachet though. Where can you buy it? JJ

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi JJ and thanks for posting. Contact tatt2 (the guys who manufacture Assegai lube) on 082 407 6187 and ask where you can buy it.

1

I get bottles of it at Sea Point Dispensary, the chemist next to FMO (the underwar place for men, worth visiting) on the main road in Sea Point. But I think many pharmacies in Cape Town sell it (I saw it in Tamboerskloof pharmacy as well).