Question
Posted by: Blondie | 2008/01/14

Which Gynae is the best (UNITAS HOSPITAL

I can go to both these gynae's, dont know them a would like to find out if anybody knows them and which is better..

* Dr Petra Sleytter
* Dr Bianca Zondagh

Blondie

I am not sure that there is such a thing as the best gynaecologist.

4
Posted by: Verushka | 2016/05/16

Dr Steytler is the best gynae. She is professional and handles everything with such care. She makes you feel so comfortable through every appointment and procedure. Had my first baby delivered by her and every step of the procedure she made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Blessed to have her as a gynae.

Reply to Verushka
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/11

Consulted dr Zontagh. Very disappointed - not really interested in the. Patient.Had to consult another Gyne - dr Kotze - excellent professional service and according to dr Zontagh 's so called abmormal anatomical findings, suddenly normal clinical findings- as it was wirh my previous retired gyne?

Posted by: Nazira Moosa | 2013/09/23

Dr Steytler really is the best gynae for me I had a hysterectomy done with her and may god bless her I had No complications. It is almost 9 years since I've had the operation. Thank you so much

Reply to Nazira Moosa
Posted by: pixie | 2008/01/15

Dr. Steytler is FANTASTIC!!! I don't know Dr Zondagh, but I will never go to another gynae. Steytler really makes you feel comfortable and goes the extra mile.
Tel: 012 6642551

Good luck!

Reply to pixie