Question
Posted by: zix | 2007/11/29

Which food to give?

Dear Cybervet

I have raised my two Min Pins(now 1 and 2 years old) on Eukanuba Junior. They were always in excellent condition, but the vet then advised that I switch to the Eukanuba Adult food.

They then had a pup (now 3 months) which I decided to keep and then I became unsure of what food I should give them now. I decicded to mis the Junior food with the Adult food in order to ensure everyone gets what they need, but is not sure if this was this right choice.

I discovered this week that all 3 seems to have problems with constipation. Is it the food that's causing this? And if so, what should I do?

It is unlikely that the food should suddenly begin to cause constipation. Preferably the adults should be on adult food. By mixing adult and puppy food for the pup it is not getting the nutrition it needs. Rather keep the pup on puppy food.