Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2007/05/29

Which diet tablets work?

I need to lose 7 kg . I have just had a baby 4 months ago. I am not breast feeding. What can i use ?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Your best bet would be excercise. Follow a healthy diet together with this and you should shed the extra kilos in good time!

2
Posted by: Max | 2007/06/04

I agree, I dont believe any diet pills work. What you eat you must use otherwise it gets stored (as fat). Eat less and do more with 8 glasses of water.

Reply to Max
Posted by: JEN | 2007/05/30

EXCERCISE!!! WATCH YOUR DIET, DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND GO FOR A LONG BRISK WALK EVERY DAY. THAT'S MUCH BETTER THAN DRINKING PILLS... AND YOU'LL FEEL GREAT TOO!!! GOOD LUCK!

Reply to JEN