Question
Posted by: Girl | 2005/11/25

Where to go in Jhb

I'm going jhb on saturday to c Idols on sunday. Anyone have a good club I can go to on saturday.

YOu think a psychiatrist is the best person to ask that ?

3
Posted by: Nutts | 2005/11/26

As a matter of interest........ASC in situations such as cocaine etc........past life regression........Near death states....compared to Bipolar....for the most as mentioned they have a common entity. Having studied the human bio-energy field with the Kirlian concept in Russia combined with Metaphysical Science....... The energy displacement at the crown of the head indicates a similar set of parameters....visually, the energy appears as a massive fireworks display.

Reply to Nutts
Posted by: Tactical | 2005/11/25

Depends very much on a) how old you are and b) what kind of thing you are into

Reply to Tactical
Posted by: Helena of Troy | 2005/11/25

Where in JHB east south north ?

East Rand : Barblue
West Rand : Tempo's
Sandton : Billy the Bum/Rhapsody's

depends on what's ur poison!

Reply to Helena of Troy