Question
Posted by: Desparate | 2007/05/14

Where to get tik test

I suspect my boyfriend is on tik as previously I discovered that he was using it as I found evidence and he blatently admitted to me. According to him he has stopped yet all the signs are there, Weight loss, agression, late nights. Please let me know where I can buy a test to prove my theory as I don't believe a word he says, I have been lied to too many times and this I feel is my only option. We are getting married soon and I need to be sure. I stay in the southern Suberbs in Cape town so please alert me as to where I can buy a test of some sorts.
thanks!

Dear Desperate,
One gets a screening tests at pharmacies – just ask for it. Other option would be to drag him off to a GP for a blood test! Be careful to get into a marriage if you are not sure and you can’t trust him !

1
Posted by: $$ | 2007/05/14

a friend of mine got one from the sunvalley mall pharmacy. they have to order it in.

Reply to $$